In today's organisations, there is little room for creativity and innovation on a daily basis: while tight control, bureaucratic division of tasks, hierarchical order of command provide an efficient working environment for executing tasks, they do not encourage unconventional thinking and solutions. To develop innovative solutions, we need to 'unlearn' conventional perceiving, thinking, solving and interacting – and acquire tools and techniques that engage the whole brain, the whole person and the whole team.
The good news is that learning tools, techniques and interactions that foster creativity and innovation can be fun! Our workshop are designed as a 'learning lab', where we work on real-life issues (for example: unleashing creativity and innovation in our organisation) by creating, sharing, trying and failing in a playful, engaging and productive manner.
- Strategies, tools and techniques for encouraging and developing creative thinking in individuals, groups and organisations
- Processes and structure for collaborative, co-creative and innovative problem-solving
- Identifying inner strengths and untapped potential of individuals, groups and organisations
- Problem definition and exploration
- Idea generation
- Collaborative idea selection
- Planning for implementation