Immersion into other cultures’ worldviews can be an invigorating experience that hugely broadens personal horizons as well as the collective sphere of possibilities.
All trainings and other co-learning events are custom-designed, with the aims to:
- Increase awareness of one’s own cultural baggage and values
- Understand key cross-cultural differences in:
- Worldviews and values (such as task – relationship focus; role of hierarchy; attitudes to agency ...)
- Management styles
- Communication styles (directness, feedback, meetings, negotiations)
- Managing time, priorities, and deadlines
- Analyse possible situations in which misunderstandings may arise and identify ways of communicating
- Transform conflicts, and co-create solutions in cross-cultural contexts
- Reduce stress and misunderstandings
For culture-specific trainings, a culture expert may be co-facilitating the learning experience.
An invitation to unleash potential in individuals, organisations and communities by capitalising on alternative cultural perspectives; generating creative solutions; and increasing personal efficacy (as well as joy!) while working in multi-cultural settings.