In online and/or face-to-face settings
At its essence, facilitation is process support that helps create wise decisions – by guiding the process to foster focus, inspiration, and shared ownership of results.
Facilitation skills help:
- Generate ways forward on complex issues
- Run more meaningful, creative and productive meetings
- Make wise decisions
- Help align project team members towards shared goals
- Create collaborative work cultures
- Enliven, and bring meaning, to ‘routine gatherings’ such as conferences, team-building events, celebrations, learning events ...
Workshops are highly interactive; adaptable to the group's needs and aspirations; covering a wide range of issues that make or break a facilitated process: from a facilitator’s inner attitude (assumptions, focus, hospitality) to understanding group dynamics to experiencing easy-to-use techniques that can be applied to a variety of participatory setting.